We were lucky to have good weather for these wonderful scenic runs on the island!
Too hot some might say, but the half-marathon route did include some shady woodland paths, and for the marathon runners - clouds and a breeze helped later on
(just as well, the hills were challenging enough!)
Pictured below - WWRRs at the start of the Half & Full Marathon
When looking up results, filtering by Running Club was not an option,
I think I found all the WWRRs - apologies if I have missed anyone out:-
Needles 5Km
Jason Rudgard 0:19:47 - second place - well done Jason!
Needles 10Km
Ian Jolliffe 0:56:34 - first in the V70 category - well done Ian!
Carla Furnell 1:16:50 - her first trail 10K race !
Needles XC Half Marathon
Jason 1:37:16
Paul Williams 1:58:22
Phil Andrews 2:05:56
Graham Maddison 2:23:17
Eric Critchison 2:25:23
Wendy Simmons 2:45:04
Christine Armstrong 2:46:32
Needles XC Marathon
Geoff Simmons 5:36:39
Roger Hookey 5:44:17
